Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Divinely, Inspired, Victorious, Anointed Sisters


I received this wonderful e-mail from one of my sisters in the Lord and I believe it is RIGHT ON TIME.  I believe that the New Year is going to be a challenging year but also a year of great fulfilment for each of us.
The time is right for you to start to do your DESTINY and be the D.I.V.A that God ordained you to be.  To impact your world around you. 

I am in great expectation for what I know God is going to do in and through me.  I want you to have that same expectation for yourself as well.  So here following is the e-mail, take it and write it down and put it up somewhere you can see it daily and no matter what the Devil might try and throw your way just remember it is your time for fulfillment.







Angela Jones sent a message to the members of Woman Wife Mother Conference!!! --------------------Subject: Divine Destiny-it's Yours "2010"
"2010" is almost here. 10 representing "Divine Order". It implies that nothing is wanting; that the number and order are perfect; that the whole cycle is complete. When you surrender yourself to God, you open the door to God so that God can work through you. God is Divine Love, Divine Light, Divine Power, Divine Wisd...om, Divine Will, Divine Life, and Divine Order.

As 2010 approaches it is my prayer that we all experience and walk in the Perfection of God's Divine Order for our lives.......2009 ends....leave and let go of the past disappointments, past failures, past challenges, past heartaches, etc. and walk into your DIVINE DESTINY-it's yours!
I know that this blessed you, please feel free to comment and let me know what you think about it.  And remember IT IS YOUR DIVINE DESTINY 2010!
Divine Blessings,



Dr. MeChelle