Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WALkING by fAiTH

fresco at the Karlskirche in vienna (by Johann...Image via Wikipedia
Divinely, Inspired, Victorious, Anointed Sisters



As I progress in my spiritual walk with the Lord, I have noticed that the more Faith I aquire the more trials that come to stretch me more and more. I have often said that the Chrisitan Walk is a Process, I preach this to the men and women that God ws to come into my life to be blessed by him. The trials and the tribulations that these souls endure is Great and to know that Salvation is not just a one shot deal is often just what they need to learn.



I learned this the hard way. My trials at one time where soooooooooooooooo great that I just wanted to die and go be with Jesus. It just seemed impossible for me to see my way out to an end that was going to be good for me. Walking with the LOrd, and viewing it as a process was not taught to me, it was ALL THE WAY OR NOTHING AT





ALL, when I got saved. It was HEAVEN OR HELL, RIGHT OR WRONG. Don't get me wrong, we are to live our lives according to the word of God and to strive to be and do the right things and make the right decisions. But the reality of it all is that this is an impossible task for us to do alone. LIFE IS A PROCESS, Jesus knew this and that is why we have The Holy Spirit to HELP US to do the right thing, but we will make mistakes and we will do things that we really know that we should not do. The trick is to just KEEP GOING, repent and just KEEP GOING.



That is harder said than done, guilt is ALWAYS PRESENT, and the devil is always accusing us and showing us ALL OUR FAULTS, how we don't measure up to Gods standards.



The GREAT NEWS IS THIS, Life is a process and as with all processes it takes time to mature and grow. Just remember JESUS IS ALWAYS THERE, standing, waiting, forgiving and willing to help. So go and grow!!!





Be blessed,







Dr MeChelle


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: